Welcome to the Transformers Movieverse Wiki!
The Transformers Movieverse Wiki is a website about the Transformers Film Series that anyone can edit!
For all the info on the entire Transformers Universe visit: Teletraan 1: The Transformers Wiki.
NOTE: This wiki is still under construction and, at present, is in a clean-up operation, You can help this Wiki by adding Information and helping with the clean-up!
Transformers Movieverse Wiki is about all things pertaining to the three live action films. This includes Transformers The Movie, Transformers Revenge of the Fallen, and Transformers Dark of the Moon. The wiki also contains info about any Movie Adaptions, comics, novels, or toys.
- Every blog post or article with inappropriate material will be deleted (and its creator will be blocked), in accordance with the law of our Staff of Primes.
For questions, go to .
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- To find out more about wikis and how things work around, see Help:Main Page.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.
Featured Article: Megatron
Megatron is the secondary atagonist of the Dark of the Moon franchise. He was the leader of the Decepticons who had made a deal with Sentinel Prime to rebuild Cybertron together. However, Megatron is now a lazy, rusted Decepticon who is no longer used to battle. He simply sits around, letting others do the hard work while he does anything minor that he can find. However, he managed to save Optimus Prime's life just before Sentinel could execute him. Megatron asked for a truce, yet all he wanted was to be back in charge. His tyranny had taken him over yet again, and Optimus realized this. The powerful Prime thrusted out his Energon Axe and ripped Megatron's head off his shoulders, his spine still attached to it, marking his ultimate death.
Featured Video: Iridescent
|Transformers: Dark of the Moon News [add ·]|