Here are some tips on how to be a good admin and how to be one.
- Have at least 100+ Edits. (This proves how active you are)
- You must have more edits than comments in your Editcount. (If you comment alot, that means you don't need to be an Admin)
- Have lots of experiance about Wikis.
- Be nice to everyone.
- Always at least visit your Wiki every week. (Yeah Barricade123)
- Know how much power you have. To see how much power the Admins have see:Special:ListGroupRights
- No violence.
Who agrees to Spectra999?